Monday, November 23, 2009

Human Potential

I never cease to be amazed at the strange gifts and obsessions of individual humans. Here's an example of dexterity that boggles my mind. The video is nicely done...



Now for a different slant on human arts and potential...

I'm a bibliophile, so I treat books as if they were precious objects. (I just moved so I spent 3 weeks at back breaking labour boxing my 7,000 books. I've 'paid my dues' to my books to keep them close to my heart.)

The following video is beautiful form of art, but I cringe as I think about the sacrilege of creating this kind of art from books. But in the spirit of celebrating human potential, I'm willing to enjoy it:



That is very definitely a different way to celebrate the art & stories that books bring to one's life. Nicely done!

No comments: