Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Long Term Cure

I love The Onion. This is must more of a "trusted news source" than Fox News. And I have a feeling that the way The Onion shapes the news piece is much more "fair and balanced" than anything coming out of Fox...

Here's their take on "fixing" those people who simply make us feel bad because they feel so excessively happy. I figure if we can clip puppy tails to make them pretty, we should be able to prescribe pills to the perky to tone them down:


FDA Approves Depressant Drug For The Annoyingly Cheerful

And I love this "great white hope" for feminism. The feminists has been looking for a media make-over. I think Amivi Gama has everything required to be the "poster girl" for feminists around the world. I can picture little girls pasting up big posters with her visage in their bedrooms to give them inspiration for their lives...


East Timor's First Female Dictator Hailed As Step Forward For Women

No comments: