Thursday, June 10, 2010

What Can This Mean?

I got pointed to this posting on Rob Pitingolo's blog by the BoingBoing blog. My interest was piqued by this graphic.

What can it mean?

Click to Enlarge

By looking through the posting, I've come to the really simple-minded conclusion: smart people like to huddle together. My proof? This graphic from Rob Pitingolo's blog:

Click to Enlarge

I can be authoritative on the above conclusion because I choose to live in a small town. Or, as I like to put it... the really, really smart people choose to get the hell out of Dodge City!

Seriously... I think I need to qualify my conclusion: smart people who love culture like to huddle together.

Geeks with bad taste, like myself, choose to commune with the trees. Why? Trees don't talk back, trees aren't always in a big hurry driving a Hummer as if there were no tomorrow on streets too small to contain them, and trees don't "go postal".

Any other theories?

No comments: